Tuesday, February 21, 2017

More Love for Chipboard



Hi there

Our team is still celebrating LOVE this month.
Lets check out what they have created.

Belinda Spencer
I have created a monochromatic layout for the February theme featuring Cocoa Vanilla Studios papers. I have used the word 'Love' from the Love Cherish and Adore words as well as 5 hearts from Nat's Hearts 2. I painted all of my chipboard with three coats of heavy white gesso and then sprayed with Heidi Swapp Tinsel Color Shine followed by a little more gesso to brighten it up.


Alison Bevis
 
"Totally Love This" Layout created by Alison - I drew a heart shape with a couple of co-ordinating Distress markers, and then adhered a bunch of embellishments around the shape. Most of 'Nat's Hearts' have been inked in pink, the title "Love This" inked and beaded, "Totally" covered with pearlescent ink, 'Loolabelle's Piechart and Heart Embellishments' reminded me of roses so they were inked and beaded to overlay the paper images.


 Sue Smyth

I have decorated a MDF box by papering it with old book pages, then added glitter paste with a stencil. lots of lovely chipboard is layered across the top, I have painted the arrow and doily with matt black paint, and embossed the heart frame and love with aged gold emboss powder

Miriam Hagger  
For the February theme I used the beautiful Maja Design "Summertime" paper. Used a Sizzix die Flowers 3-D with silver embossing on the heart. On the second card I covered the ID chipboard with the same paper and embossed the word Love with Lindy's Hibiscus Rose Orange embossing powder.

Thanks for sharing girls
 
 

1 comment:

  1. All of these are fabulous creations ... REALLY really well done girls ... I'm very impressed... and I'm not easily impressed .... unless I'm drinking vodka... then most things impress the hell out of me ... but not this time ... theres no vodka involved at all ... just outright admiration <3 xo

    ReplyDelete